Why you should Choose Civil Engineering ?
Civil Engineering is the study of land, transportation, water, energy, and sanitation systems, within a complex social, political, economic, and environmental context. It is about community service, development and improvement. The Department of Civil Engineering offers undergraduate course with emphasis on fundamental theory and practice in Civil Engineering keeping in view the current and continuously changing scenarios in this discipline. Civil Engineering is the pioneer in Engineering, it is most versatile widely practised because it touches the life of one and all in some or other way. It deals with the design and construction of structures and play a ky role in development of nation.
- The department of Civil Engg, is equipped with well qualified and experienced faculty.
- High-Tech laboratories, latest equipments and dedicated technical staff is available.
- Regular industrial visit are scheduled in ever semester, to provide industrial exposer to the students.
- Inter college educational activities such as conferences, workshops and training programs are organized for the students and faculty as well.
- Industries expert are invited regularly for the guest lectures.
Following are the organization in which pass out student can get the opportunity to work upon as Civil Engg. graduates. Various agencies of State Govt. Various agencies of Cetral Govt, Private Developers, SAIL, NSPTCL, HAL, RES, DRDO, ISRO, PWD, IRRIGATION DEPT and many more.
- Fluid Mechanics Lab
- Material Testing Lab
- Engineering Geology Lab
- Civil Engineering Drawing Lab
- Transportation Engineering Lab
- Surveying Lab
- Structural Analysis Lab
- Geotech Engineering Lab
- Concrete Technology Lab
- NACP Lab
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Quantity Surveying and Cost Evaluation Lab
- Structural Engineering Lab
- Water Resource Engineering Drawing lab
- Computer Applications in Civil Engineering Lab