“Computers are going to be a big part of our future... and that future is yours to shape...”
Why you should Choose Computer Science And Engineering ?
CSE branch of engineering is definitely most popular branch of Industry because of tremendous job opportunities & highly entertaining courses related to the interest of today’s students. CSE graduates can make a career in every area such as Smartphone applications, networking, animations, gaming, scientific applications, Internet engineering, etc. We develop Operating systems, Hacking software and real time software, artificial intelligence, Expert system, Robots etc. We also design websites. We can maintain the security of banking and other organizations to support functinal and internal data framework. These many include, among others, such positions as software professionals, Electronics technician, field service representative and computer technician.
- Department of Computer Science and Engg. is fully equipped with high-tech computer labs.
- All the latest software and application packages are available for the institute.
- Computer labs are 24 hour available for the student with uninterrupted high-speed internet facilities.
- Department is having pool of well qualified and experienced faculty member.
- Department organize various guest lecture from the industries expert.
- Regular industial visit are scheduled for the student to provide industrial exposer to the students.
- Department provides post graduate program (M. Tech.) in computer science and engg.
Computer science provides great opportunity to work in various MNC such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL, HP, Cognizant, Yahoo, Google and many more. Apart from MNC various other sectors such as govt. agencies and other then software industries also requires software professionals.
- Web Technology Lab
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Programming Language ( Java, C & C++ ) Lab
- Digital and Logic Design Lab
- Data Structures Lab
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Lab
- Unix and Shell Programming Lab
- Microprocessor and Interfaces Lab
- Computer Networks Lab
- DBMS Lab
- Advanced Java Programming Lab
- Computer Graphics Lab
- Software Engineering and Project Management Lab
- Soft Computing lab
- Android Lab
- Network Programming Lab
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems Lab
- Software Technology Lab